Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back in Baghdad

My goodness it's been forever since I posted. So much has happened, but now they're telling me I only have 5 minutes left so this will be the very quick reader's digest version.

I got to go home and spend a glorious 15 days with the hubby and the munchkins. It was the most precious few days I can ever remember. We danced, we did Christmas crafts, we opened presents, and we just hung out together...very ordinary, but very extraordinary.

My schedule is not as bad as it was, but still about 75 hours a week.

And the most exciting thing to happen in Baghdad sincce I got here...on Friday morning, it snowed.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Woohoo!

Nice to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home